1-Night Corinthia Hotel London
London’s elegant, uplifting, grand hotel, intelligently designed for the modern life, Corinthia Hotel London is ideally located in the heart of Westminster, overlooking the River Thames. Rated among the city’s finest, the hotel combines grandeur and heritage with a modern touch. For dining, enjoy modern British fare at supremely elegant restaurant The Northall. The jazz-inspired bar ‘Bassoon’ serves masterfully created cocktails whilst spa-lovers must visit the award-winning ESPA Life at Corinthia, spanning 35,000 square feet and 4 floors, featuring 17 treatment rooms, a thermal floor, BodySPace gym open 24/7 and Daniel Galvin hair salon.
- Deluxe King Room accommodations
- Stay four nights, pay three
- Complimentary use of the hotel car for one-way drop-off within Central London (zone 1), subject to availability
- Access to the extensive Thermal Floor at award-winning ESPA Life at Corinthia
- Complimentary 24-hour gym access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Full breakfast for each guest daily in Northall Restaurant
- £85 food and beverage credit, per room, per stay
- Fruit and water welcome amenities
- Early check-in*
- Late check-out*
*Subject to availability at the time of arrival/departure.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.