1-Night Villa La Massa
Villa La Massa opens for the season 2019 on April 12 and closes on October 26
Villa la Massa, managed by Villa d’Este Hotels, is a Medicean Villa located on the banks of the Arno River. It is recognized as one of the most charming hotels in the Chianti countryside of Florence. Linked to the city center by a daily courtesy shuttle, the hotel is a piece of heaven surrounded by lemon trees and olive groves. The 41 rooms are decorated in the Renaissance style and feature antique furniture and modern facilities.
Guests can enjoy a spectacular view of the Rufina hills by the pool bar, a gourmet experience at the terrace of the Verrocchio Restaurant, also known for its cooking classes and wine tasting or a beauty treatment pervaded with Tuscan scents at the Arno Spa.
- Deluxe Double Room Park View accommodations (First Room with full Signature Amenities)
- Family Promotion:
- Book two connecting rooms and the second one will be offered at 50% off the best available rate
- Family/kids amenities: Milk bottle warmer and teddy bear plus turn down amenities (up to 3 years old); Puzzle or small toy or coloring books plus turn down amenities (between 4-7 years old); Florence books and little backpack plus turn down amenities (between 8-12 years old)
Please note this offer is not combinable with Suite/Villa Privileges.
- Buffet breakfast for two daily at the Verrocchio Restaurant
- Welcome arrival transfer pick up with Mercedes car from Florence, Amerigo Vespucci Airport or Santa Maria Novella Railway Station
- 50 Euro credit at Arno Spa, once during stay
- Complimentary WiFi
- Welcome drink upon arrival for up two guests per room
- Upgrade to the next room category*
- Early check-in*
- Late check-out, 4:00PM*
*Subject to availability at the time of arrival/departure.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.