1-Night Banyan Tree Mayakoba
Nestled within the private gated integrated resort development of Mayakoba, Banyan Tree Mayakoba is the only all-pool villa resort in Riviera Maya. With an extraordinary blend of Mexican culture and Asian hospitality, each villa includes an area starting from 3,153 sq. ft. up to 5,511 sq. ft. Its award-winning Banyan Tree Spa is an intimate retreat, truly promoting the essence of an Asian wellness philosophy; all therapists are from Thai provinces. The highlight of our signature treatments includes the Rainforest Experience, an invigorating hydrothermal experience combining steam and shower facilities designed to stimulate the senses. Banyan Tree Mayakoba also offers fantastic culinary experiences, from authentic Thai cuisine to the freshest seafood and contemporary Mexican fare. If the mood is to try something different, we have Destination Dining, such as HAAB Maya Dining. A deep-in-the-jungle mystical experience featuring the four sacred elements of water, earth, wind and fire, where you can relive the culinary arts of the ancient Maya civilization. Alternatively, the trajinera named after the moon goddess Ixchel, savor flavorful dishes aboard this romantic boat ride, while you explore the beauty of Mayakoba's waterways. A proud recipient of Travel & Leisure’s 2018 “Best of the Best” award in Mexico, listed #9 best hotel in Mexico (east) by Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards. Also the region’s most sustainable AAA Five Diamond resort, with the EarthCheck Gold Certification, and a Rainforest Alliance Sustainable Award.
- Bliss Pool Villa accommodations
- Plan and book your holiday early. Save up to 30% off your stay at Banyan Tree Mayakoba when you book 3 days in advance
- Additional $50 Resort Credit, once per stay, for Two Bedroom Pool Villas (Serenity & Lagoon & Beachside) & Family Residences (Two & Three Bedroom)
- Additional $100 Resort Credit, once per stay, for Beachfront Three Bedroom Pool Villa
- Full breakfast for each guest daily at Oriente Restaurant
- $100 Resort Credit, per Villa, per stay
- Preferential Green Fees at El Camaleon, a PGA Championship Golf Course
- Wireless high speed internet access
- Early check-in*
- Late check-out*
*Subject to availability at the time of arrival/departure.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.