Stay 4 Pay 3
Topping the list of World' Best 100 hotels by Institutional Investor magazine, 2013, Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo occupies the top 11 floors of the building adjacent to Tokyo Station where unparalleled access can be made to all parts of Tokyo and Japan. It is a mere 5 minutes walk to the Imperial Palace gardens, and the central business district of Marunouchi and Nihombashi. Within 5 minutes by car, one can also reach Ginza, the shoppers' paradise of Tokyo.
With the largest rooms in the city, all 200 rooms and suites boast expansive windows offering panoramic views of the city, the latest technological facilities, well-appointed Japanese-influenced bathrooms (with rain shower), 'the most comfortable beds', luxurious amenities, and complimentary In-Room Internet-Access. In addition to the complimentary use of the pool and gym, guests may get rejuvenated at CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La, as well as dine at either of two signature restaurants: Piacere for contemporary Italian cuisine, or Nadaman for stylishly authentic Japanese, and a Lobby Lounge offering sumptuous afternoon teas.
- Horizon Deluxe Room accommodations
- 4th night on us
- USD 200 credit to be utilized at CHI, The Spa or in one of our restaurants: Piacere, Nadaman or The Lobby Lounge
- Access to the exclusive Horizon Club Lounge**
- Wired or wireless in–room high-speed internet access
- Access to the health club and pool
- Full breakfast for two daily in Piacere
- USD100 hotel credit per room per stay (not valid on room rate, transportation, CHI, The Spa retail products, and no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Welcome fruits and chocolates
- Early check-in*
- Late check-out, 4:00 PM*
*Subject to availability at the time of arrival/departure.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.