Fairmont Mayakoba is now celebrating its 11th consecutive year of AAA's Five Diamond Award® for outstanding service!! Located on the shores of the Caribbean in the Yucatan Peninsula in the beautiful Riviera Maya, the 401-room Fairmont Mayakoba is designed around the natural landscape of mangroves, forest canopies and cenotes.
This ecologically chic resort, also known as the Venice of the Caribbean, encourages communing with nature while unwinding in the lap of luxury. Here, the stunning 18-hole El Camaleón golf seaside course is as much a sanctuary for the golfer as the signature Willow Stream Spa is for body and soul. Accommodations are distinctively appointed and offer luxury amenities. Guests can choose to relax by one of the five pools, suntan at the beach or dine at an array of restaurants and bars. Facilities include Discovery Kids Club and butler service in Beach Area and Ocean Front accommodations. Fairmont Mayakoba is conveniently located 42 miles south of Cancun, 42 miles from the airport and 15 minutes from Playa del Carmen.
- Buffet Breakfast for two daily in La Laguna
- $100 USD Resort credit, once during stay for room bookings (only valid in La Laguna, Las Brisas, El Puerto, Lobby Lounge, Beach and Pool Service, Beauty Salon and Facials and Massages at Willow Stream Spa)
- $150 USD Resort credit for Suite bookings, once during stay (only valid in La Laguna, Las Brisas, El Puerto, Lobby Lounge, Beach and Pool Service, Beauty Salon and Facials and Massages at Willow Stream Spa)
- Upgrade to the next category
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out, 3:00 PM on request, if available upon departure
2019 SUITE PRIVILEGES
Combinable with Exclusive Amenities listed above. A two-night minimum stay applies for Suite Privileges.
- US$100 Spa credit, once per stay
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 Noon